[Warning] Somrat006

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
I have posted recently in the classifieds stating that i was looking for a Mature Male S. calceatum. After a few days of bumping the post back to the top, i finally got a response from someone on here that goes by Somrat006. At first i noticed they were fairly new on here(joined november 2019) and he had no reviews from anyone which was the first red flag. but i continued the conversation and was told i would receive pictures of the mature males which never happened, i then asked how much he was looking to get for the mature male at which point he stated $350..... now keep in mind this is an S. calceatum MM we are talking about. It is fairly obvious to me that this guy not only has no clue what he doing but may also be a scammer, im more inclined to think that he is a scammer seeing as he is a new member and is messaging people to sell tarantulas at an extremely inflated price and has literally no reviews whatsoever. I then looking to see what his recent activity was on here and is said the last thing he was on was another classifieds ad where someone else was seeking mature males. I am simply posting this just to give a warning to anyone to may see it that it would probably be in your best interest not to buy from Somrat006, he doesnt seem to be very knowledgable about what hes doing so i wouldnt want to even imagine what his shipping would be like, seeing as he has no reviews and is new. Also i would doubt he would even ship anything in the first place, everything i have seen as of yet points to a possible scammer.