something you NEVER want to hear...

Vespula

Arachnodemon
what a relief! I'm glad you found her. I'm not looking forward to my first escape either...:eek: but thank goodness you found her.:D

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hm, I never really worried about things escaping, yes I do get sad and feel stupid - because of course its my fault. But I never get the scare factor running through me... im kind of an overlly calm person when it comes to that stuff. I also don't panick... with critters.

i panick when im driving though. i hate driving.

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
I don't think I would outright panic either...but I would definately be concerned. Considering there at at least three phobes in the house and an inquisitive dog (one room only-dog isn't allowed to roam the house).

Now in your case CF, try not to imagine what could happen if you end up Sandwhiched between two 18 wheelers...

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
I don't think I would outright panic either...but I would definately be concerned. Considering there at at least three phobes in the house and an inquisitive dog (one room only-dog isn't allowed to roam the house).
See, I've got 3 arachnophobes, 3 hunting dogs that do roam the house, and an infant - - I'd be concerned mostly for my own safety if my wife figured out that I was looking for a lost T.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am never worried or scared of any spider to escape since my enclosures are built escape proof and all of the enclosures are in my bedroom.

And gz for finding the spider, now make sure to have escape proof enclosure.:embarrassed:

ikarus_black

Arachnopeon
My B. Vagans its always tryin to escape.... i often find her chewin the screen mesh... i guess it needs an acrylic cage!!!:wall:
I'll try to post pics of the chewed screen.

Big Red TJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A Tarantula escape is my last worry....Now a pede on the lose thats another story:cool:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
The 2 midnight escapes i had were crazy. Funny thing is that i found the Ts before i knew they had even left! My h. albostriatumn and my A. semmanni. My personal experience shows me that they LOVE laundry! LOL one was in a dresser droor and the h. albo was in the dirty laundry hamper in the laundry room.. Lucky for me both are back and safe. a little banged up but i learned to use proper screens and weights on them.:wall: