Something wrong w pedipalps?

Kamati14

Arachnopeon
Hello, we are here to seek help about our Brazilian white knees pedipalps.
Since the last moult a couple of months ago, his behavior has been off, sits low to the ground and in the corners of his enclosure. Recently, we noticed his pedipals seem larger and there is what looks like a puss ball on them.
We've tried researching possible issues any we can't find anything online.
Anyone?

Attachments

Neonblizzard

Arachnomoron
Yes, they have matured. They develop the emboli during their final moult and now his only objective is to find a mate.

He will walk the earth endlessly looking for a mate until he is either killed, eaten or simply fades away.

He might not eat but keep trying, make sure there's a nice big bowl of water available to prolong his final months the best you can.

Kamati14

Arachnopeon
Yes, they have matured. They develop the emboli during their final moult and now his only objective is to find a mate.

He will walk the earth endlessly looking for a mate until he is either killed, eaten or simply fades away.

He might not eat but keep trying, make sure there's a nice big bowl of water available to prolong his final months the best you can.
Thank you very much !!!!

Emboli - male reproductive organ

This old guy is in his penultimate/final molt.
Okay I see, thank you :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
They're palpal bulbs (emboli are the bits at the end of the bulb) aka "Dick-fingers", he's a mature male which would also explain the behaviour changes.

sasker

Arachnoprince
We've tried researching possible issues any we can't find anything online.
Try Arachnoboards. Not just by asking questions, but also by going through other threads. There is a ton of information to be found here. Your question in this thread shows you have a very little knowledge about tarantulas, and possibly about how to keep them. I am not saying this to criticise you, or to belittle you. You will enjoy keeping tarantulas much more if you know a bit more about them, trust me. Not only you benefit from this, but your tarantula as well :)

Kamati14

Arachnopeon
Try Arachnoboards. Not just by asking questions, but also by going through other threads. There is a ton of information to be found here. Your question in this thread shows you have a very little knowledge about tarantulas, and possibly about how to keep them. I am not saying this to criticise you, or to belittle you. You will enjoy keeping tarantulas much more if you know a bit more about them, trust me. Not only you benefit from this, but your tarantula as well :)
I
I am learning thank you!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
see if anyone else in your area has a mature female and make some babies