Someone please stop me... (more Ts coming)

Crowbi

Arachnopeon
So I ordered a couple more slings to pickup next Sunday during the show... that's four now, at this rate I won't have any ££££ left for the actual show lol. Someone stop me, seriously. At least this is 1 off my wishlist.

Lampropelma nigerrimum (3cm) – Sangihe Black
Cyriopagopus sp hati hati (2.5cm)
Neoholothele incei gold (3.5cm) – Trinidad Olive Gold

The Cyriopapogus is going for a friend of mine who can't make it to the show...

I've only been in the hobby since late November and I got 10 already with more on their way, helppppp.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Just used all of my christmas money on more adults and a custom cage. Not many can help it, the sooner you accept it the easier it will be for you ;) Just think of all the great T's at the show and how much better a deal you'll get on those species :D All I can say, good luck!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Stopping you means admitting there's something wrong with our addiction to T's...
Never!

On a side note, careful with the L.nigerrimum..that species are like snipers, being absolutely still one moment, and slapping a careless finger the next. ;)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Medically, no cure is available. :(
LI immediatck of $$$ is short term, then you get your paycheck. :)
I know...it gets even worse...when my husband decides to spend
some money in tools...i immediately look for species on my wishlist that cost the same amount of money....in other words...if he gets to spend some on his hobby, I do too...:D
Pretty childish actually....I'm beyond recovery I'm afraid...

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I know...it gets even worse...when my husband decides to spend
some money in tools...i immediately look for species on my wishlist that cost the same amount of money....in other words...if he gets to spend some on his hobby, I do too...:D
Pretty childish actually....I'm beyond recovery I'm afraid...
I agree. I am beyond too I think .

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I decided to get myself a birthday present 5-6 more Ts lol. Although my birthday is not until July, Mothers Day is closer lol.
I figure when you are at a point where you will use any special occasion or excuse to get new Ts your beyond help as well. As I write this post I am thinking hey Easter is in a couple of weeks lol.
Bad I know.

igotcrabs

Arachnopeon
I decided to get myself a birthday present 5-6 more Ts lol. Although my birthday is not until July, Mothers Day is closer lol.
I figure when you are at a point where you will use any special occasion or excuse to get new Ts your beyond help as well. As I write this post I am thinking hey Easter is in a couple of weeks lol.
Bad I know.

I just ordered 6 new slings, simply because the weather broke, reason enough for me haha

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
The 1st time i entered the hobby,i promised myself that i'd get my 1st 5 slings(combo package) to adults before adding more to the collection, now i am broke and have 15 slings/juvie in total,and its not even half a year yet since i entered the hobby!!

Psh, and they thought alcohol and drugs are addictive.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
The 1st time i entered the hobby,i promised myself that i'd get my 1st 5 slings(combo package) to adults before adding more to the collection, now i am broke and have 15 slings/juvie in total,and its not even half a year yet since i entered the hobby!!

Psh, and they thought alcohol and drugs are addictive.
If you're in it for the long run, this hobby will generate some income, be it slings or trades or selling some. Alcohol and drugs don't do that. Usually. :D

boina

Lady of the mites
Consider this: my friend collects (and breeds) horses and has 15 at the moment. Tarantulas are cheaper, MUCH less work and generally a lot easier to keep - and less dangerous, too. A horse can kill you, a T cannot.
We all are the reasonable ones here :angelic:

basin79

ArachnoGod
I certainly don't want to put a downer on this thread as I think it's fantastic owners are buying and enjoy T's.

But those 5/10/15/20+ slings in their little sling pots will require adult enclosures one day and if you're low on space it might become an issue.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There's something wrong with the title of this thread Each time I read it the thing goes blurry and gets sort of censored oh well I guess it can't be important

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You people can't stop nor control the purchase rapture because you can't appreciate the benefits of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her).

After Her? Nothing: it's an abyss that not even R'lyeh, a Steven Seagal annoying movie, the hard air made by the oil used by my Chinese friends in their restaurants and whatnot, and whatnot...so here I need to state again the logic thing:
"do a favor to yourself and to your loved hearthstone, praise the Goddess!" :pompous: