someone help !!!!!!! my centipede got sick

Iluvreptile

Arachnopeon
I have a scolopendra mint leg but it has mycosis that might be 2 week ago .At that time, I don’t know what are this tiny dots/marks on its body, and the next week I’ve found it is a mycosis, I feed it one cricket per week and moisture spray twice per week.What should I do now guys, I don’t want my centipede pass away and leave me 😓😭💀💀💀. I will provide your some pics about its tank 327D4E2D-D737-4F57-A597-2286E1134EF9.jpeg 0AC8E973-71A4-4C5C-AF01-ED9F11459EB3.jpeg A70BC617-DF8F-4231-9149-C86E459668C6.jpeg 327D4E2D-D737-4F57-A597-2286E1134EF9.jpeg if you’re observe close enough you will see those dots on its back near the neck and the head

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I have a scolopendra mint leg but it has mycosis that might be 2 week ago .At that time, I don’t know what are this tiny dots/marks on its body, and the next week I’ve found it is a mycosis, I feed it one cricket per week and moisture spray twice per week.What should I do now guys, I don’t want my centipede pass away and leave me 😓😭💀💀💀. I will provide your some pics about its tank View attachment 429036 View attachment 429037 View attachment 429038 View attachment 429036 if you’re observe close enough you will see those dots on its back near the neck and the head
That centipede is in a bad way- I don't think you can save it.

AddisonH

Arachnopeon
I have a scolopendra mint leg but it has mycosis that might be 2 week ago .At that time, I don’t know what are this tiny dots/marks on its body, and the next week I’ve found it is a mycosis, I feed it one cricket per week and moisture spray twice per week.What should I do now guys, I don’t want my centipede pass away and leave me 😓😭💀💀💀. I will provide your some pics about its tank View attachment 429036 View attachment 429037 View attachment 429038 View attachment 429036 if you’re observe close enough you will see those dots on its back near the neck and the head
Hey there. Really sorry to hear about your centipede. Hopefully it is still alive. If so it may be worth putting it in a smaller, dry enclosure with a small water dish to see if you can stop the mycosis. Obviously with your discretion. Best of luck!

Iluvreptile

Arachnopeon
Hey there. Really sorry to hear about your centipede. Hopefully it is still alive. If so it may be worth putting it in a smaller, dry enclosure with a small water dish to see if you can stop the mycosis. Obviously with your discretion. Best of luck!
okay
okay man thanks for your sharing I hope it will weather the storm

centipede boy

Arachnopeon
Honestly from the photos it looks like it could be salvaged. Keep it in a simplistic bone dry enclosure with a water dish and tons of cross ventilation, clean any food scraps immediately. Centipedes eat meats like chicken pork and stuff like that, which may make less scraps if that helps. Once it molts the mycosis will go away. If it gets really really bad a YouTuber called ThePureLife has a video on something you can do but I wouldn’t do that unless it keeps getting worse. In the futur if all goes well keep the enclosure a bit dryer with lots and lots of cross ventilation along with a water dish to avoid decication.

Iluvreptile

Arachnopeon
Honestly from the photos it looks like it could be salvaged. Keep it in a simplistic bone dry enclosure with a water dish and tons of cross ventilation, clean any food scraps immediately. Centipedes eat meats like chicken pork and stuff like that, which may make less scraps if that helps. Once it molts the mycosis will go away. If it gets really really bad a YouTuber called ThePureLife has a video on something you can do but I wouldn’t do that unless it keeps getting worse. In the futur if all goes well keep the enclosure a bit dryer with lots and lots of cross ventilation along with a water dish to avoid decication.
thanks but it’s passed away 😞

AddisonH

Arachnopeon
thanks but it’s passed away 😞
Hey, really sorry to hear that. It looked like a beautiful centipede. This is an unfortunate part of keeping pets. But now you will be better equipped for the future and if this ever happens again.