Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Somebody Tell the Dark Den to Stop!! (Unless I'm Wrong)

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Liquifin, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petkokc

petkokc Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    I did not, that is you assumption. Read the sentence that comes before the last one, as is intended, and you will maybe figure it out. Or just keep is out of the context to fit your agenda of what kind of person I am :)

Yeah, makes sense, although I was mostly referring to small pieces of dirt with mold on it that were on the actual tarantula.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Minty

Minty @londontarantulas

Good news that the pairing isn’t going ahead. That also disproves a lot of the nasty assumptions about Petko made in the past week or so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor

I have never heard of a reason to do that. Name me one. And blowing mold spores off of it isn't exactly a good reason. :hilarious:

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoking

Agenda?

Your not a victim for receiving criticism on an open public platform, especially when its very well founded. Now when you choose to ignore this criticism and the validity behind it, unless your back is literally against the wall...it gives off a bad impression. At the end of the day, all the "haters" actually had the best intentions in mind.

Now that you have come around, look at the situation for what it is...objectivity goes a long way. For the record, had no one said a thing...I can almost guarantee you would've gone through with your breeding project and never looked back, further muddying up the species. Just some food for thought.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Award Award x 1
  5. The Seraph

The Seraph Arachnolord

USA
    @petkokc, could you delete some conversations in your inbox? I was reminded that it is full and people cannot contact you via Arachnoboards. It would be beneficial to have some space so people can speak to you if the need or want arises. Apologies if you found this offensive and best of luck to you in tarantula keeping.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Minty

Minty @londontarantulas

Some “criticism” was OTT and nasty.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

That already exists, I think it's called Germany.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.