Somebody Should Send Me A Trinidad Chevron

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes that is right. I want one of these so very badly. Actually any POKIE would do it is just so hard to get them in Canada. Does anybody have a way to ship them over the border for a reasonable price?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
so, what are you saying? you want a pokie, or do you want a chevron?!
make up your mind LOL
Well, I *may* have slings, I just sent my P cambridgei out on a breeding loan. However, I have no idea of what is involved in shipping to Canada....

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Somebody told me that I could probably find somebody who would send me a small spiderling for free. I actually am looking for any Pokie because they just totally look great and I love their long legs and how big they get. Indian Ornamentals, Sri Lankan Ornamentals and a Trinidad Cheveron are mainly what i am interested in. Suntigers are also great. If you ever have any you would ship over the border let me know. I just love Pokies and Psalmopoeus

Last edited:

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If this works I'm going to try my own thread.

Somebody should send me an Avicularia versicolor, a six pack of Guinness, and Salma Hayek.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No way. I was there like a month ago and they never had one. How much is it? PLease get back to me on this.

superbug

Arachnopeon
Sorry Man:8o i don't remember. It was just a s'ling maybe $150 but i could be wrong :?

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Jacen,

You MAY find someone who will send you one for the price of shipping. If you want to bring it into Canada, you'll have to find a registered importer to do the hard stuff. That means you have to pay shipping to the importer and from the importer. Thus, it may or may not end up being good from a $$$ standpoint.

Cheers,
Dave

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is exactly what I thought as well. Just paying for shipping would be nice. Dave do you have any spiders you wanna sell?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can't Pat at Regal's ship to Canada? Anyone know?
Jacen, you may want to try e-mailing him and see. It's worth a try. Of course I doubt the whole free thing will work with him.
Tell you what, if you do the research and let me know what is required to ship live to Canada (and pay shipping) I'll let you have one of my chevies. It is going to get pretty cold here soon though so...

Laters.

Atrax

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chris'?

Hey Jacen, did you check with Chris' Creepy Crawlies out of Ottowa? I'm not sure if he has any ornamentals, but it wouldn't hurt to check. He's an aphiliate of Regal Retpiles. I have his price list for this week, if you would like me to email it to you.
I always wanna help Canadians get Ts because I think it's way harder for us to find quality Tarantulas :(
If you want that list, let me know.
Paul

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have and his prices are far to expensive for me to afford. I will get back to you on that offer Atrax

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Jacen,

Chris' prices are very reasonable. Once you take into account exchange rates and all, of course. I have dealt with him and am very satisfied. I do have a couple Ts I'd be willing to part with, but not for free.

Cheers,
Dave

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Jacen, I saw on an older thread, you asked someone to send you a Desert Blonde. Man, I have a boat load of these. I'd be happy to send you one. Though I've never shipped a T before, how hard can it be? Let me know.:)

Ernie

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by galeogirl
Gee, maybe I should post my wish list!
my thoughts exactly!
maybe if I wish hard enough, and post here... someone will send me an adult X immanis, or maybe even an adult E cyanognathus....what do ya think? ;)

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by GQ.
If this works I'm going to try my own thread.

Somebody should send me an Avicularia versicolor, a six pack of Guinness, and Salma Hayek.
hmmm......someone please send me Halle Berry and I will be happy! I will even buy me own beer! ;-)
Ed

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If anyone has any spare Ceratogyrus sp. that they want to part with, or a B. emilia that's just taking up too much space, they could always send them to me. :D

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey

I really want one of the Usumbaras/Mosamba starburst or a desert blonde. Im also in need of a lobster roach colony, CRICKETS DYNG AND STINKING are killing me

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

anyone got any free french guyana blue fangs or malaysian earthtigers??,lol,(please only females), yeah i know what ya mean soon i'll have 2 roach colonys, lobsters and surinams, after i get em going i would be willing to sell ya a doxen or so, not for an arm or leg either---Jeff;P