Some Snakes

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought I'd share some pictrues of my snakes with you all enjoy.

Akia our female BP.

Skittles our Lav. Corn

Pearl our Anrey Corn

Checkers our Carmel

Navel the Creamsicle

Dawn the Albino Stripe

Joe, not a snake but a Veiled Cham.

Avic_Addict

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lovely collection you've got there, the colours on the Caramel are particularly spectacular - you should seriously consider finding a Caramel mate for him/her and breeding them when they are mature.

My only point to make is that you have Dawn listed as an Albino (Amelanistic) Stripe but she looks more like a Bloodred Stripe to me, as Amel Stripes usually carry a lot more orange and yellow on their flanks, and Dawn appears to be mostly red.

What a handsome veiled you have! Don't often see too many of these with blue barring - very nice!

:}

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would love if she was a bloodred stripe, she's changed alot in color though her years. Older albino stripes are often confused ith bloodred. The main factor in knowing is the base color and head patteren, as albinos will be more orange while bloodreds will be red with darker if at all noticible stripes.

Dawn will be pairred with Checkers for a butter stripe poject hopfuly next year.

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh my goodness, they're all so beautiful!!! Makes me want to get my hands on some more corns... perhaps someday.

The albino striped is absolutely stunning, I've always wanted a bloodred but that looks just as good.

The ball is quite lovely as well :D

I've got a ball python and a big pink snow corn, they're much fun.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is your lavender hypo? She is really pretty.

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is your lavender hypo? She is really pretty.
In the picture shown he's in the blue, it's possible he's also a hypo as he was imported from Rich Z's stock. Though a breeding trial will be needed to be needed to tell for sure.

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry for the off topic, I'm kinda new to snakes and I'm wondering... What's this "hypo" everyone is talking about?
"Hypo" is short for Hypomelinistic, that is a gene trait that causes a reduced amount of black pigment to be produced.