Some pics... ;-)

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello.

Right from the set, after making a new Star Wars episode - "Solitary racer" (lost both engines during the flight) ;-)

Wolfie...

Huntsmen:

H. venatoria female, I'm wondering if she's adult, cause my male can't wait to meet her - any help?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are some great shots!

You could try putting the male in with your female and if shes ready to mate she will. Good luck!

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are some great shots!

You could try putting the male in with your female and if shes ready to mate she will. Good luck!
Thank You!
That's what I thought, but I'm afraid that if she's not ready she'll eat the male. What do You think?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank You!
That's what I thought, but I'm afraid that if she's not ready she'll eat the male. What do You think?
I'm pretty sure if she isn't mature she'll run away instead of attacking, but just incase feed her her fill before you introduce them, cause if she's hungry(even as an adult female) she'll eat him before mate with him. When you do introduce them stand by and watch them just incase one or the other gets to aggressive, grab some sort of tweezers or something and break them up. Good luck!

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks! The photos are not working at the moment, but I'll fix that as soon as possible (it's not my false though). Take care, Matthew.

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Paul,
Not yet, I'm waiting for my friend to come back from holidays and then we'll let them meet each other. Just to have more control, You know. I'll surely let You know what's the score.
Take care!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi Paul,
Not yet, I'm waiting for my friend to come back from holidays and then we'll let them meet each other. Just to have more control, You know. I'll surely let You know what's the score.
Take care!
Awesome, make sure to get some pictures! :)