some pics of my reptiles....

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im board and i dont think ive posted pics of any of my reptiles here yet.. so here ya go..

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the last one? its a macklots python. shes actually realy friendly. the whole swallow the finger thing was a bit of a isolated insident. the first pic is a green tree python.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:worship: awesome animals! all of them, love the biak greentree,i have 1 aswell mines a complete psyco:eek: my other greentrees aren't as bad,nor is my emerald treeboa, is yours nasty too? i know most biaks are aggressive.

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
na he is actually realy cool. he hasnt struck anything but a mouse in over a year and a half. ive had realy good luck tameing down agressive green trees. realy the trick is just to hold them and get tagged the first month or so. i still havent worked with one that hasnt snapped out of it eventually. then again most peoples goal is to not get bit... i have this wierd thing with pain... i sort of like getting tagged...

its a little twisted i know... i have a video of my alowing my 3 1/2 nile to bite me on purpose just to see what kind of damage he would do.. it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. it never is.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:) cool, thanks for the info,yeah getting bit isn't so bad,but my biak.........this thing is the devil:evil: it get's so pissed that it completely flattens his head,eyes get really big and BAM!! he's on a role{D eats like no tommorrow,my others are aggressive eaters,but they can be handled if i have to move them,otherwise their happy just chillin in their branches.

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
then again most peoples goal is to not get bit... i have this wierd thing with pain... i sort of like getting tagged...
I'm with you on that one... er, wait, maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Great pics... the one with your finger being swallowed is quite interesting. How'd you convince him that it was time to throw up his findings?

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that paticular picture is actually of my friends finger i have a male macklots that swallowd mine.. realy we just figured it was a cool photo opp so instead of freaking out about it we started taking pictures as soon as she got to the knuckle she let go...