Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Scolopendra gigantea, 6" female, Peru

Scolopendra gigantea 7.5" female, Peru
Scolopendra cf. subspinipes "mint legs", Guangxi, China

Scolopendra angulata, Suriname

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
OH MY GOSH that subspinipes is the prettiest pede ever!! :drunk: My favorite species and I didn't know that form existed!! I want one so bad now!

Salvador

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the quick, easy answer haha! Phone cameras are getting very good these days. Is this in outdoors natural light though?

basin79

ArachnoGod
4 stonking pedes. Absolutely stunning, stunning animals. Thanks for sharing.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are really cool, I've heard of people buying those iphones just for the pic quality.

CHLee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are really cool, I've heard of people buying those iphones just for the pic quality.
I'll pull one of the female Galaps I got from you out for a pic this weekend, she's huge now, 11-11.5inches BL

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'll pull one of the female Galaps I got from you out for a pic this weekend, she's huge now, 11-11.5inches BL
I'm kind of depressed about it, I have females but only one male left and he doesn't drop trou. He just lets the female follow him around and goes through the motions. I've seen him go all the way twice but he messes it up and now he won't do anything but let the female follow him, she gets tired of it and walks off. Wow yeah that's a big one, 11-11.5, my biggest one was that size. I've still never seen one that was a solid 12 when sitting around. One could stretch to 12 but I could tell it wasn't it's length when relaxed.

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Scolopendra gigantea, 6" female, Peru

Scolopendra gigantea 7.5" female, Peru
Scolopendra cf. subspinipes "mint legs", Guangxi, China

Scolopendra angulata, Suriname
Do you have any Scolopendra gigantea "robusta"?.
My absolute favorite centipede. ... so beautiful with those red colors. :wideyed: :astonished: