Some of my scorpions

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Don't listen to me, I'm very much a noob when it comes to classification. It's just that yours appeared much more granulated than mine. Probably part of the reason mine don't appear to be as granulated is they are mostly black and the overall look is smoother. I'll have to play around with my camera and hopefully be able to get some shots that are of acceptable quality.
That certainly is a good deal more granulation than I'd expect to see on C. gracilis, perhaps it is C. margaritatus?
Aside from that speculation I am certainly in awe of and maybe a tiny bit jealous of that spectacular room. It is so very neat and tidy. Very modern in its look. And your collection looks very respectable, kudos to you. What is in the big tank??

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In regards to the lighting, if you could use some sort of sun glow bulb or natural light emitting bulbs you could probaly leave the lighting setup... To be safe maybe 14 hours of darkness and only 10 of light or maybe even 16 and 8.

But with the current setup, I had the same assumption as you, as long as they can hide they should be okay. The can't stop the sun from rising in they're natural habitats.

Mr_81

Arachnopeon
That certainly is a good deal more granulation than I'd expect to see on C. gracilis, perhaps it is C. margaritatus?
Aside from that speculation I am certainly in awe of and maybe a tiny bit jealous of that spectacular room. It is so very neat and tidy. Very modern in its look. And your collection looks very respectable, kudos to you. What is in the big tank??
Thanks! It can be C.margaritatus also, it is hard to say. In that big terrarium lives my 2 emperor scorpions.

Uncle Manny

Arachnopeon
Very impressive!

Janna,

These are truly exceptional scorpion photographs. It is obvious that you have spent a great deal of time to utilize the best lighting to demonstrate the characteristics of each species. It is a pleasure to view sharp, clear, well conceived photographs like these.

The view of your cages demonstrates the care you take in maintaining them as well. All keepers should follow your lead in husbandry and commitment to the hobby.

Keep up the excellent work and please show us more.

Uncle Manny

Mr_81

Arachnopeon
Janna,

These are truly exceptional scorpion photographs. It is obvious that you have spent a great deal of time to utilize the best lighting to demonstrate the characteristics of each species. It is a pleasure to view sharp, clear, well conceived photographs like these.

The view of your cages demonstrates the care you take in maintaining them as well. All keepers should follow your lead in husbandry and commitment to the hobby.

Keep up the excellent work and please show us more.

Uncle Manny
Thanks! This hobby has many positive influences. Yes, I have spent a great deal of time to find right kind of settings with my camera, because I only photograph scorpions when they comes out from their hides (another words when it is possible). Also that thing that I don't use lightning at all sets own challenges.

I have tried to build as realistic circumstances as possible for all my scorpions.

It is amazing how these animals have tooken me with them and how one pet can turn to a hobby.

More pics are yet to come... :)

Mr_81

Arachnopeon
Here are few more pictures of my scorpions

Bothriurus keyserlingi

Buthacus spp.

Lychas mucronatus

konrad16660

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
incredible collection, they all look flawless and healthy:cool: and i agree what clear pictures.