Some of my new T’s in my collection

Phlogius Glenn

Arachnopeon
First pic is my selenotholus secret squirrel, adult female.
Second pic is my selenotypus platinum, female, she is a little shy, very placid
Third pic is my little selenotypus sp3
Forth pic is my phologius rubiseta had her since she was basicly transperant she actually got out while I was doing some husbandry. Caught her in the catch cup🙂

Attachments

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
First pic is my selenotholus secret squirrel, adult female.
Second pic is my selenotypus platinum, female, she is a little shy, very placid
Third pic is my little selenotypus sp3
Forth pic is my phologius rubiseta had her since she was basicly transperant she actually got out while I was doing some husbandry. Caught her in the catch cup🙂
Awesome T's! I laugh so much every time I see secret squirrels, I kid you not that was my joke name suggestion for them that somehow stuck on :rofl:

Out of curiosity, how much vertical height is there between the substrate and the top of the enclosures for those adults? Looks like a bit of a fall risk from those pics

Phlogius Glenn

Arachnopeon
Yea I know I red your post, man the secret squirrel was hissy when I housed her, pretty fistey must be the kotzman in her I think? But the platinum so placid. They have eaten and are settling in ok. Enclosure ramps up will attach pic. The lid is mesh I have taped up 90 percent of it is that not enough air for these sp? Ps will be adding some greenery shortly

Attachments

Phlogius Glenn

Arachnopeon
Hey bro, while I have you on the thread, I have them in dark conditions in my room is this suitable? They all seem active and happy, just a bit concerned to let in to much if any natural night. I only ask because I feel you are an expert keeper🙂

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Hey bro, while I have you on the thread, I have them in dark conditions in my room is this suitable? They all seem active and happy, just a bit concerned to let in to much if any natural night. I only ask because I feel you are an expert keeper🙂
I think they will be okay in the dark, but I would still recommend allowing light through during the day for the sake of their internal clocks. Although, you could also achieve the same thing with LED's on a timer I believe. I only keep them dark for prolonged periods of time when initially letting them settle in. The only real negative impact I could think of would be them becoming overly adjusted to the dark and then never coming out if you flash a torch in there

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Thanks. What do you think of the enclosure pics
Id probably raise the substrate height on the larger ones, ideally you want no more than 1 and half time the tarantulas legspan of space between the substrate and the lid, as fall damage can very easily kill a T. The setups overall though look great mate, excellent job