Some of my kids

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've taken it upon myself to try and get a good picture of all my Ts as they currently look (getting a shot of the H. maculata should prove interesting :) ). In the tradition of this forum, I will use this thread to subject you all to my photographic skills (or lack thereof).

I'll start off with one of my favorite spiders, a subadult Nhandu coloratovillosus, tenatively sexed as a female but I'm waiting on the next moult to be sure:

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is my brand new Phormictopus cancerides sling. Up until today, I'd never seen what one of these looked like as sling:

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Another new one, this is an Avicularia purpurea sling - the photo doesn't really show just how cute this bugger is:

Attachments

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics......

those are some of the coolest spiders. That's a nice diverse collection. I'd love to see some full grown A_purpureas just to see how purplish they get.....that IS my favorite color(in case you were wondering).

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrates :D
Really beautiful spiders you have got :)

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
Bring on the H. maculata!
You're welcome to come over here and wrangle it out of it's hide if you're so impatient ;). Getting it's photo is probably going to involve a bit of stay in the fridge first.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think the H maculata should be put in the fridge soon so I can see pics of it because I cant get enough of those.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Looking good Chip :)
What is the "name" of that Metriopelma sp?

Bill

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
What is the "name" of that Metriopelma sp?
They're just calling it an "Ecuadorian dwarf" for now. It's supposed to get about 4" and is gorgeous as an adult.