Didymocentrus spitzeri babies
Didymocentrus lindo
Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus

Last edited:

TheAssyrian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome collection!

Any idea what that Pandinus species is? Or what name it is sold under in the hobby?

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Last one for today
R. junceus

Last edited:

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome collection!

Any idea what that Pandinus species is? Or what name it is sold under in the hobby?
It was sold as a Keyan Black. It's most likely Pandinus exitialis. It could be several others however. I have a pair so hopfully I'll have some babies soon.

John

TheAssyrian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It was sold as a Keyan Black. It's most likely Pandinus exitialis. I have a pair so hopfully I'll have some babies soon.

John
Awesome, I wish you the best of luck. I would be interested in purchasing some of the brood. :)

I love the look of those guys.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome, I wish you the best of luck. I would be interested in purchasing some of the brood. :)

I love the look of those guys.
They are really nice. In fact I really don't like the Pandinus genus, but they look pretty cool. They are smaller than emps only about 3.5" My female was mauled prior to me getting her. She lsot her stinger. That doesn't keep her from eating or pinching fingers.

John

Last edited:

TheAssyrian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are really nice. In fact I really don't like the Pandinus genus, but they look pretty cool. They are smaller than emps only about 3.5" My female was mauled prior to me getting her. She lsot her stinger. That doesn't keep her from eating or pinching fingers.

John
Personally concerning big lobster clawed forest scorps I, myself, prefer Heterometrus. But I love these Kenyan Blacks and hope you can produce more.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
1.Centruroides sculpturatus
2. O dentatus

Last edited:

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
C. sculpturatus morph???

I posted this guy several months back. Any new ideas on what it could be.

Last edited:

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
AzJohn is making me want to get a scorpian. :drool:

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lychas infuscatus, one of three mom's

Last edited:

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
this scorpion looks like Uroplectes

sorry for confusion to the L infuscatus the one above you asked for ID on

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool collection! I think I'd been over-looking the thread, pretty nice eye candy, ...when I'm not looking at ****:razz: .

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats one crazy look c sculpt... i thought a i saw some Uro's that looked similar (looks are a bad method just a guess) o well cant hurt to try :)

rasputin

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I wish. It's native to the US, most likely a Centruroides sculpturatus morph.

John
Yep, it's the "gertschi" morph of C. sculpturatus. I've only got one sling right now but have been following them for a couple years - I need to get a batch of adults in and get a colony going and get more of these out there. It's like the C. vittatus+ whereas C. vittatus "panterensis" is like C. sculpturatus lite {D