Some new T pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Once again got happy with the camera and shot a ton more pics here are a few of them. enjoy

Phil

Freshly molted Female E campestratus

H maculata one of the best looking species around I truly dig the ghostly white and the great contrast on this species not to mention plenty of attitude as well.

The ceph looks extremely good on these gals

And lastly If ya gotta go ya might as well get munched by a wicked looking species P irminia female

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow,,:)

Hi..:)

What awesome looking T the maculata is.

Well,, P.irminia,,my very big time fav. :D

:)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Great Pics. I have a P. Irminia and H. Maculata as well... they are my 2 fav T's in the looks department. I hope i can get some pics that turn out as well as yours.

TheDon

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
gorgeous pics dude, very, very nice. i love PZBs, my sling still hasn't eaten though and i'm starting to worry. :/

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I know how you feel skadiwolf my P. Irminia (Venezuelan Suntiger) Hasnt eaten for close to 3 weeks now and it bugs the heck out of me. She doesnt leave her web even at night or atleast I havent seen her out. So I am hoping she is going to molt soon so I can stop worrying... maybe ur sling is going to molt also?

TheDon

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i really hope so dude. she's always burrowed. shows little to no interest in the nearly comatose (cold) flightless fruit flies either. the two other slings i got in with her from swifty are eaters like crazy.

she worries me and she is my favorite so far. :( so small, so delicate, so beautiful.

ah, my heart aches with worry! if she weren't so tiny, my concern wouldn't be so great.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I think RugbyDave said it before but I think it is prob good advise. "We all worry too much about our T's it should be fun owning them not worrying about them all the time. If T's stop eating they will start eating when they want to." Even though i agree with that i still worry about my suntiger but at the same time I feel better than what i did before I read that. Plus there are other reasons that are perfectly safe why your T may not be eating. Molt, getting situated still and some others. If your T really wasnt doing well the signs would prob be far greater. Im no pro but I now have 7 T's and am starting to realize that they all have their days. My A. Avic Adult doesnt eat too often but is still perfectly healthy. I wouldnt worry even though I know it may be hard but just keep offering food maybe twice a week at most and maybe after awhile of that she may eat. Good Luck

TheDon

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i read that too and felt better about my 3" A. avic not eating.

however, it failed to make me feel better about my tiny, 1/2", smaller-than-a-dime-with-no-fat-reserves sling not eating. :(

call me paranoid.

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Gorgeous pictures. That maculata is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW!!! Gorgeous T's and brilliant pics, as always Phil :D
I have got yesterday my P. irminia and now I can not wait untill it reach the size like yours :)