some new pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Shot a few new pics today and decided to share a couple of them. 1st up the male EDB got him out today to clean his tank so I took advantage of the situation and got a few shots of him. Man I love this snake but he hates my guts. :) Not a big fan of the hook or the grabbers he struck at me probably a couple dozen times or so. Here he is in his classic leave me alone or I'll tag ya pose. I couldn't get the tail in focus as he was buzzing like mad the whole time.

And my new pair of Fire skinks got em at the show this weekend. I've been eyeballing these for months now and just couldn't get over how calm they are when handled. No squirming or running at all they just hang out in your hand. Great color on these guys as well. Not to mention they can pull double duty for scenting pinks if the need arises on the greyband babies.

enjoy

Phil

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
geez.........I was not planning on getting more reptiles but since the corn snake pics.........fire skink pics........and crested gecko pics I am a lost cause! <calculating how many empty reptile enclosures I have against available shelf room and if my wife will notice any new reptiles.......t's and inverts are a LOT easier to sneak in my collection!>
:D
Ed

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haven't put a tape on it...

Going by a pretty good eyeball guesstimate it's around the 4 and 1/2 foot mark. I would like an accurate measurement of it but it isn't a big fan of being held still. :) When it reaches full size however I'll for sure throw a tape to it.

Phil

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So, Phil, have you seen your fire skinks since you set them up? A friend of mine who breeds them gave me a pair 2 months ago and I set them up in a 20 long and haven't seen em since. Serious burrowers!

Wade