some new members of my T family

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
-Here is my fat little Avicularia minatrix. She was a birthday present from my friend Robin who purchased her from Art Cerda.

-Avicularia bicegoi, also from Art:

-CUTE Avicularia purpurea sling, this tiny sling is full of personality and one of my faves (from Art):

Poecilotheria miranda, I received three of these tiny Pokies from my friend Justyn at Intense Herpetoculture, hopefully at least one will be a female!

Someone please help me, I'm addicted to Tarantulas!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow those are all great scores and they are pretty little guys.

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Jacen, so far all of my online purchases have come in very healthy and as described with one exception (I won't deal with that person again, I should have checked the Online Reviews before I dealt, my boo boo).

I am enjoying all of my T's immensely, I know without a doubt that this (like my herp hobby) is a way of life. It's a great hobby with lots of great people too, much more closely knit than the herp community I have been used to, I love it!

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, Kelli! Congrats on your new additions. Great choices, if I do say so myself. lol...

How's your little regalis doing? :)

Those mirandas are great--fast growers, and good eaters. Gorgeous right out of a molt, as well :D

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was so scared the first time I did an online order but I have done it a few times now and I am immesnley pleased.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ooooo congrates.
Lovely lovely.
I want to get some more avics of different types for the twins.
Well for Faith.
She loves her aboreals.
Eden loves her terestrials.
So she wants more.
Oh hell they want them all...

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Flannery-
The regalis is doing great, has a fantastic appetite and is just beautiful! I cannot wait for the DFW show to get here so I can visit with you again and check out all the awesome tarantulas you guys have at the show. Hope all is well!