Some new additions

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got a few new spiders today, and I thought I would share a few pics of some of them. First is my new 3" P. ornata:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Last one, though not a very good pic...baby E. cyanognathus(Bluefang):

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yo stop showing off your T's you guys always get me all jealous......... :}

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
Last one, though not a very good pic...baby E. cyanognathus(Bluefang):
>>and just when I told myself no more T's for a while..lol..Now I've got to go and get one of those E.cyanognathus...lol..Enjoy your new brood..some fine looking additions....peace..

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
don't you just love your t. blondi?
i have one around the same size as yours...well its about 1 inch if thats how big your's is. they eat like beasts.

Risto

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
believe me those 1" T. blondies turn into 4" monsters QUICK!
also is that bluefang the same ones that are on swiftys site, if so man those are an awsome T.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics pategirl, it's always exciting to get new T's. I especially like the P. ornata.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by johnnyjohnjon
believe me those 1" T. blondies turn into 4" monsters QUICK!
also is that bluefang the same ones that are on swiftys site, if so man those are an awsome T.
That's where it came from. I do like the little goliath...it's nice and fuzzy.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are really nice, and how did you manage to hold your P.Ornata without it going nutso? Lucky you on the baby Blue fang. Watch out for the skeleton, sometimes they can have a serious attitude!!!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, when I opened the container I got it in, it ran out of the container and up my shirt sleeve. It then proceeded down my back and to the ground. I chased it across the floor of my critter building a couple times before it calmed down enough to even stay still for a picture. Other than that it didn't give me any trouble :)

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
O.K. that makes sense. The little one wore itself out by running around not to mention the fact that it ran up your arm anyways. Bet you had fun chasing that one around:D

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Forgive my ignorance, but don't P. ornata have a fairly dangerous bite? I'm a scorp person, but I like reading the T posts and it just kind of stuck out. If so, be careful!

Chris