Some new additions..

RoseT

Arachnosquire
A Geniculata...Never had a sling this small, I mean its tiny!...Fast growers though so not for long!..

B. Bohemi....Cant wait to start seeing adult colors..

And my female A.A. Part of my future breeding project..

Male AA..Her Boyfriend..

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice!....its always nice to watch them grow from little pink T's, into large colorful T's

...and good luck wit the future avic pairing...they are exciting to watch!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congratulations! Good luck with your future breeding project!

Rue

Arachnoknight
So that's what I'll be getting soon (just different spp.)!

Thanks for the pics! Now I have a better idea of what to expect.:D

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My A. genic is teeny tiny, too. Even after a molt! Voracious eater, though.

My B. boehmei slings are burrowed. I see legs and fangs when they grab their crickets, and each has pushed exuvia out of their holes. I'll be glad when they deign to come back topside. :)

Congrats on your new additions!!

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the reply yall!, and @ EmilyK..Im at 17 now, Ive only been in the hobby since October of last year. :?....Im running out of space in my room, Ill definitely need an empty closet or room in the next year or so....This hobby is just too much fun!

EmilyK

Arachnopeon
@ Rose: Next time we move we're making sure to get me a reptile/invert room. I can't wait. They are -totally- addicting! Do you have all of yours set up in one area, or spread out? I've got most of mine in one cabinet, but I kinda like the idea of having pretty cages spread around a room.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
@ Rose: Next time we move we're making sure to get me a reptile/invert room. I can't wait. They are -totally- addicting! Do you have all of yours set up in one area, or spread out? I've got most of mine in one cabinet, but I kinda like the idea of having pretty cages spread around a room.
Yeah they are very interesting creatures...Well for now, this is my set up minus teh 4 i posted here, but will change Im sure by the end of the year as I start buying more ;)...