SOme new additions/arrivals, updates, Ptrans matinG!!!

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SOme new additions/arrivals, updates, Ptrans meetinG!!!

for the Start,

New addition:-

Parabuthus Villous ( dark morph)

Hotentotta sp. must ask giorgio :p~

SOme updates on odl addtions not so long ago..

Heterometrus Swammi 3rd instar aggresive lil %$%#$%@#!

C.limbatus

Heterometrus fulVipes 5th instar

male a lil dirty :p~

trhanks for loking, shall try tomate her with another male inb wednesday.

walton

)) sorry i did this when im all tired and doing work and this post at teh same time :( and please bare with this lousy canera, :(

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I thought the pics were great! The scorps weren't that bad eather;) !!! very cool collection, good luck on ur breeding

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome P. trans! Good luck with them, fingers crossed! :)
Matthew.

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice pics so don´t worry about your camera ;)
And the scorps are amazing!
Good luck with other males on that P.trans issue :clap:

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Shots look good to me. Is that 2 x spermatophores on that log or only one and what are the small yellowish things?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
theres only one, the small lil danglish thingy im not sure wat is it but its attached to teh tip of the spermatope

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
theres only one, the small lil danglish thingy im not sure wat is it but its attached to teh tip of the spermatope
You sure that's not another spermatophore laying in the foreground? The curly tip portion of the spermatophore is normal. The little yellowish things almost look like mites.

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd say it's just sand. And the other thing seems to be a bit too small to be a spermatophore, or maybe it's already eaten by the crickets or something... ?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
probably cricket leg or something hahaha

my male chaerilus rectimanus jus moulted to adult with it very long claw whahahah finally waited for 4 moths from teh previous moult . will be posting pictures soon

walton

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
seriously, i forgotten to ask my frined who sent it to me! hahaah tabnks for reminding !

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
already sent a mail to ask him oh by the way, the hottentota is from pakistan, so anyone have any idea wat hotentotta occurs there>? my friend thinks they r H.alticola but he is very unsure and it may be "a new undescribed spezies"

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Walton,

I'm pretty sure those are H. tamulus. But to be sure I would wait until they mature.

Cheers,
Ryan

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pretty sure they r not as i have H tamulus , i have 2nd and 3rd instars by the side to compare. they don look anythinhg like them :( i got them from giorgio. :( he has teh adults thought, these r his off sping, maybe i take a few comparison photo later :( CONFUSED!