some more new pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I spent the day transfering spiders into new homes and got a few more shots. Here are some more irminia pics. Different female from than before. After the photo session this girl decided to jump off the bark and run around to my back making it loads of fun getting her back into her home. Still not as bad as the huahini birdeater that made a beeline up my leg to my crotch last night. Now that will for sure get the ol heart started. :) Enjoy

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've currently got four...

The 2 largest are around the 5 inch mark next down right at 4 and a 2 inch juvie.

Phil

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: I've currently got four...

Originally posted by Phillip
The 2 largest are around the 5 inch mark next down right at 4 and a 2 inch juvie.

Phil
Do they get as large as P cambridgei?

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no they don't....

Cambridgei get larger than irminia. And on the thorax question I'm guessing you mean abdomen as in skinny butt. The answer is that while they don't get huge like blondi for instance they do get fatter than that but you have to keep in mind that these are fresh imports and have not received the tons of crickets diet that captive Ts get. They have all been fed a bunch over the last couple of days and are fattening up quite nicely. :)

Phil

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Phil thanks for the info, I have a girlfriend going to a show this weekend I may be sending her with a list since I have to work.