Some isopods I have

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Gotta love those montenegro though; the patterning is awesome on them! Saw a starter colony for $75, still too expenisive for me ;) @Lucanus95 , great collection. Love those montenegro, how hard are they to breed? What are your keeping conditions for them?

Stugy

Arachnolord
Gotta love those montenegro though; the patterning is awesome on them! Saw a starter colony for $75, still too expenisive for me ;) @Lucanus95 , great collection. Love those montenegro, how hard are they to breed? What are your keeping conditions for them?
ikr! I'm hoping to get some Montenegro next year since my peeps limited my bug purchases to 1 a year and I've already used it up :( It's not like I'm going to have any money for the rest of the year anyways.

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I sell them for $65 per dozen ;)

I keep them dry with only one corner of the enclosure moist. They were doing poorly for me when I had them in moist environment with little ventilation but now that i'm keeping them somewhat dry with good amount of ventilation they've been thriving for me. Once they start breeding they breed like rabbits!

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Holy smokes the US has some crazy mad prices! I bought 5 A. montenegro for 9€ (10,60$) in my country (Germany) which already included the shipping cost. They're thriving, too. I suppose I got lucky living in the middle of a country full of isopod nerds.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Holy smokes the US has some crazy mad prices! I bought 5 A. montenegro for 9€ (10,60$) in my country (Germany) which already included the shipping cost. They're thriving, too. I suppose I got lucky living in the middle of a country full of isopod nerds.
Yeah, the isopod hobby is just getting started here really, in terms of the fancy exotic species at least. Hence the high prices for everything!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I sell them for $65 per dozen ;)

I keep them dry with only one corner of the enclosure moist. They were doing poorly for me when I had them in moist environment with little ventilation but now that i'm keeping them somewhat dry with good amount of ventilation they've been thriving for me. Once they start breeding they breed like rabbits!
Thank you sir! cant wait to raise these!