Some Feeding Photos

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am not sure if these are appreciated or not. I tried to photograph them in a manner that showcased the snake and keep it in good taste.
B. constrictor occidentalis

M. bredli

Ashphetamine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
!!!!!!!!!!
What is that beautiful gray snake!

Also, these are wonderful photos- but they make me miss my python :(

:D Thanks for sharing!

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, beautiful. Anyway, I think that anybody that appreciates snakes must appreciate that they must eat and also what they must eat. I don't believe in feeding anything to anything else for the "coolness" factor of it, but I find it really interesting to watch almost any animal eat its natural food (I even like watching the insects, that I later feed to my tarantulas, eat their food. Then I watch the tarantulas eat. :) )

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are you feeding them frozen/thawed? or live?
F/T. With a few exceptions of pink mice for stubborn gray bands, I haven't used live in years. Everything get f/t whether it is quail, mice, rats, rabbits, or chickens. Safer, easier, and a freezer full smells much better than a garage full of feeders.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
great answer....i hate when people think its cool to feed live to their snakes.....so much healthier...no parasites, no biting, infections....here is a pic of my hypo pastel red tail boa, and here is the best boa website ever......www.redtailboas.com

F/T. With a few exceptions of pink mice for stubborn gray bands, I haven't used live in years. Everything get f/t whether it is quail, mice, rats, rabbits, or chickens. Safer, easier, and a freezer full smells much better than a garage full of feeders.

Last edited: