sold as pinktoe?

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i dont think its a Avic. avic, i got three slings and they dont look like that
Considering it will be a mature male after it's next molt, I hope it doesn't look like your "Avic. avic" slings!! :) Just IMO.

Eric

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah but the pic has a penny next to it to show size, and its definitely not gonna be a mature male soon...

Considering it will be a mature male after it's next molt, I hope it doesn't look like your "Avic. avic" slings!! :) Just IMO.

Eric

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Avic ?

Eric
I have to say that I'm not an expert myself. But with the info at hand my vote would also be penultimate male avic avic.

rabidchipmunk91

Arachnopeon
For some reason he just doesn't look avic avic to me. It's hard to tell how fuzzy and red his back legs are in the pictures. I might just be crazy tho haha.

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The size that he is and the point that he looks to be penultimate, tells me avic avic. I own several metallica and braunshauseni, with males maturing much larger than this guy. Appearance screams not metallica in my opinion. So you can go with whatever thought you find acceptable. And side note male braunshauseni are not easy to come by , so I don't think your going to find one at a lps for avic avic money.

rabidchipmunk91

Arachnopeon
The size that he is and the point that he looks to be penultimate, tells me avic avic. I own several metallica and braunshauseni, with males maturing much larger than this guy. Appearance screams not metallica in my opinion. So you can go with whatever thought you find acceptable. And side note male braunshauseni are not easy to come by , so I don't think your going to find one at a lps for avic avic money.
You're probably right.

Just took some better pictures of him. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59515932@N08/5466582433/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59515932@N08/5466582103/in/photostream/

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He seems really blue. More blue than A. avicularia? Or is it just the flash?