Sold a G. rosea to a LPS...

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a Pet Supplies Plus two blocks from my house and sometimes I get crickets from there... I become associates with the store manager selling litters of rats to him for store credit. Recently I sold him a 3 inch female G. rosea (1 of 4 that I had) for 15 dollars store credit. The guy seemed pretty knowledgeable about tarantula husbandry but I gave some instructions regardless. It has been two months now, three weeks ago I went in for some rat food and noticed they had multiple crickets in her enclosure (against specific instructions not to)... I went back in last night and noticed she was missing two legs on one side. I was lividum.

Having said that I've got to give credit to my friends Jayzun and Russ at Preuss Pets aside from being very knowledgeable, they really take pride in their work and take excellent care of a lot of exotic pets. I can honestly say it is the best pet shop in Michigan. :clap:

Titandan

Arachnopeon
Lividum should totally be a word!

Livid = Very angry or mad

Lividum = Hella Mad but elusive & fast while being lethal!

I should use it sometime! :mad:

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lividum should totally be a word!

Livid = Very angry or mad

Lividum = Hella Mad but elusive & fast while being lethal!

I should use it sometime! :mad:

There is a word that means that....its "livid"

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recently noticed it was missing a third leg on the same side (missing in order from III-I). I went in to buy it two days later and it had molted and already pulled off leg III again (I concluded this because it was the first leg gone and had the longest time to regenerate). I convinced them to sell it back to me for $15 and she seems very happy to be home. Unfortunately they just replaced with another G. rosea for $30 (it's RCF and female, but they are probably completely unaware of that).

:barf:LPS