• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

solarpowered (Irene Olier)

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Irene has my highest recommendation as a quality breeder of crickets in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Her facility is kept clean, and her crickets are extremely well cared for.

I have purchased many, many thousands of crickets (mainly pinheads to feed newly hatched slings) from Irene and have always been 100% satisfied.

Eric

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

I have been buying crickets from Irene (solarpowered) for over two years. I have recommended her to all I come in contact with that have a need for crickets. Irene has the cleanest and best feed crickets that I have seen in the DFW area. I have purchased tens of thosands of her solarpowered crickets.

Thanks for a quality cricket Irene.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peace-
M.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Possitive!!

I have purchased my crickets from her for a year now, and am always happy with the size, health , and count. Nice clean facility and well cared for crickets.:worship: :clap: :)

Thanks,

John

Mr. Slithers

Arachnopeon
Irene has the cleanest crickets around. I'd bought from other places and they had a horrible smell, at least the ones that were still alive! Irene's are fresh and don't have any odor, not to mention they live a long time. I'm almost half tempted to eat them myself! (Just kidding!) :worship:

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The Best

Always has the size I need, in the quantities I need. Your the best!!!

Thanks,

John

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Always there when I need Her

Thanks again Irene. I get into a jam and need crickets in a hurry, your there with the goods. Anyone needing a good clean food source, I recommend to try the SolarPowered brand.:}

Thanks again,
John