SoCal Isopod Species ID?

SamanthaMarikian

Arachnoknight
E42D9597-2459-4C01-80FD-E493484D20B5.jpeg 2FBF1A65-9933-49B0-B4B3-BE4AFDB7163D.jpeg Sorry the pics are really bad. I’m trying to take some better ones rn. They all seem to have the same pattering but there is a fair bit of color variation and a large population where i found them. I found them in my tortoise’s pen outside underneath some hay. Any species suggestion would be helpful. Thanks in advance

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are still fairly small in the pictures, but from what I can tell, they are probably an Armadillidium species.

SamanthaMarikian

Arachnoknight
They are still fairly small in the pictures, but from what I can tell, they are probably an Armadillidium species.
Yea i got that they’re an armadillidium species but i cant find anything accurate because they’re so small and i cant really find any bigger with the same pattern and colors

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea i got that they’re an armadillidium species but i cant find anything accurate because they’re so small and i cant really find any bigger with the same pattern and colors
Ah, I see. It is quite likely that they are A. vulgare. They often have patterns/colors that the subsequently lose as they mature.