So, your house is on fire...

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And you only have time to grab one of your T's and get outside. For the sake of argument, if you have other pets (cats, dogs, snakes, etc), let's say they're already safe and accounted for.

Which do you save?

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Well since I'm a noob and I only have my G. Rosea then Ill take my dariling with me. lol

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think I would burn to death trying to decide.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grab a fire extinguisher and put out the blaze.

If that's not an option, then my T racks are right next to a door to the outside, so I could most probably get them all out.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
One of our A. Minatrix juvies. It was a gift along with 2 other T's. Just a reminder of how generous and kind people can be. Even complete strangers.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can see myself knocking out a window with a chair and just standing there tossing tanks out into the snow.

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I can see myself knocking out a window with a chair and just standing there tossing tanks out into the snow.
I'm with you on this one I'd just start tossing them out as fast as I could! might take a half hr and would probably burn b4 they all got out but don't make me choose!!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tie between either my BIG female A.metallica,or a female rufilata.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm with you on this one I'd just start tossing them out as fast as I could! might take a half hr and would probably burn b4 they all got out but don't make me choose!!
{D I think I have to agree with this... I thought about it, and then I just couldn't cut it down to a single one... I'd try to save 'em all, too!

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
If I could get to her in time, Legs, my super huge Chaco, and the first spider I got.

If I couldn't get to her in time (she's got about six kritter keepers stacked on top of her aquarium), then I'd take Emma, my b. smithi.

Or Sasha, my a. chalcodes (sp?).

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
oh man.................. I don't know!!!!!!!!

MAYBE my first tarantula, ever... which is a male G. pulchripes... but it was my first T ever, and the only one with a name, Paco Chaco!

Otherwise... probably my C. elegans female. I could keep her in my pocket on my way out, lol

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you can grab one, you can grab an armful. Unless you have a bunch of big tanks.

For the sake of argument....P. cancerides.

Last edited: