so whats the deal with the GBB?

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
does this T spend alot of time out in the open until sub-adulthood and just vanish for months? i was under the impression that these werent that secretive. But if they are i guess i can deal with it..

im still getting 1 or 2 regardless. just would like to know some stuff behaviorwise

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've got one I've raised from .75 inch. Its about 2.5 inches (3 molts, and 6 months) and have always remained in clear site. Its a webby beast, but beautiful to look at/watch. A very aggressive eater that will take good size crickets. I thoroughly enjoy mine! If I could get another I would, however, I will mention she is not for handling. Mine is fairly skittish when it comes to human interaction.
Good luck!
Ralph

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yea

GBB=good.

Mine is about 2 in now and..............is good.

Goes into mas webbing fits and eats like a horse.

Still got her/him in a pill vial

slice9

Arachnopeon
2 inches and its in a pill vial, how big is this pill vial?

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
i've got two--both around the 3" mark. one's pre-moult, so she hasn't really webbed anything but the ground, whereas the other girl has webbed about 1/3 of her enclosure (a big pet pal). i've held the non-pre-moult one, and true, she's a little fast, but skittish, NAH! they are very beautiful, and always fun to look at...