1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

So... this was fun.

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by fishwithoutabik, Feb 28, 2008.

1. fishwithoutabik

fishwithoutabik Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    [​IMG]

I was unpacking my beautiful new A huriana (thanks Harry!), when it ran up my arm and onto my back. Naturally it chose a spot that I could not reach :wall: :wall: :wall: . I spent the next half hour attempting to move it away from my back, before I carefully maneuvered out of my t shirt. I was late to class, but my instructor was quite understanding when I showed her why lol.

2. Rochelle

Rochelle Arachnoprince Old Timer

{D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D
    Classic!
    Thanks for the giggle!:D

3. WARPIG

WARPIG Arachnoangel

Great pic!!! I always fear the same situation, without an extra set of hands this is a huge chore!!!{D

PIG-

4. penny'smom

penny'smom Arachnobaron

Ummm, can't think of anything to say. Glad you had proof to show your instructor.

5. kitty_b

kitty_b Arachnoprince

"dear teacher,

i was late to class because i had a tarantula on my back. please forgive me."

amazingly, both my instructor and adviser would understand this. they know i have a lot of tarantulas :wicked: i *so* don't belong in the animal science/physiology departments...

6. Yeah, I had the same experience with a 15-16 cm C. Brevipes running on my back when I was trying to document it. My gf had to take the pics :eek:

7. GartenSpinnen

GartenSpinnen Arachnoprince Old Timer

Thats funny... however... i would be laughing even harder if it was a Sc. subspinipes pede or a P. murinus!

8. fishwithoutabik

fishwithoutabik Arachnobaron Old Timer

HAHAHA. yeah, needless to say, I wouldnt have stopped to take a picture if that had been the case!

9. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Thanks! I had the exact same thing happen twice with my G aureo. He is a 2" juvie and as I live alone I just waited until he decided to crawl down on to the couch and I scooped him up. Next time if one of my T buddies does that I'll grab my camera!

10. Spike

Spike Arachnobaron Old Timer

Glad you were able to get him :D Your teacher must of been surprised to say the least
    :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.