So... this was fun.

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron

I was unpacking my beautiful new A huriana (thanks Harry!), when it ran up my arm and onto my back. Naturally it chose a spot that I could not reach :wall: :wall: :wall: . I spent the next half hour attempting to move it away from my back, before I carefully maneuvered out of my t shirt. I was late to class, but my instructor was quite understanding when I showed her why lol.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pic!!! I always fear the same situation, without an extra set of hands this is a huge chore!!!{D

PIG-

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ummm, can't think of anything to say. Glad you had proof to show your instructor.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"dear teacher,

i was late to class because i had a tarantula on my back. please forgive me."

amazingly, both my instructor and adviser would understand this. they know i have a lot of tarantulas {D i *so* don't belong in the animal science/physiology departments...

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I had the same experience with a 15-16 cm C. Brevipes running on my back when I was trying to document it. My gf had to take the pics :eek:

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats funny... however... i would be laughing even harder if it was a Sc. subspinipes pede or a P. murinus!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks! I had the exact same thing happen twice with my G aureo. He is a 2" juvie and as I live alone I just waited until he decided to crawl down on to the couch and I scooped him up. Next time if one of my T buddies does that I'll grab my camera!

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad you were able to get him :D Your teacher must of been surprised to say the least
:cool: