So many isopod morphs

AlphaTen223

Arachnopeon
Earlier today I was scrolling through Instagram a d stumbled upon an account called insektenliebe. It is a German account and I was looking through his isopods and his shop and omg I am so jealous. He has so many morphs I have never seen or heard of. My favor right now is probably his maculatum high yellow which look like maculatum Dalmatians with yellow instead of the white. He also has a ton of merulunella species that I hope become available here. Isopods aren’t all he has either, I definitely recommend checking him out even if he can’t ship here because it is so cool seeing all of his morphs and species. Not sure if they ship to the U.S but even if they don’t I thought I’d share this with anyone who would like to even get to view these amazing morphs and species.

Malum Argenteum

Arachnoknight
Not sure if they ship to the U.S
Isopods are regulated as plant pests in the US, and need permits to cross state lines and import paperwork to come into the country.

Pretty much for all living things, if a vendor claims to ship into the US as a routine matter no different from any other shipping, that's a big red flag that needs to be investigated thoroughly before proceeding.

AlphaTen223

Arachnopeon
Isopods are regulated as plant pests in the US, and need permits to cross state lines and import paperwork to come into the country.

Pretty much for all living things, if a vendor claims to ship into the US as a routine matter no different from any other shipping, that's a big red flag that needs to be investigated thoroughly before proceeding.
He only ships throughout Europe which is good, main thing is I wanted to show some of the amazing species he has and morphs. I didn’t realize how much we miss out on in the U.S.

AlphaTen223

Arachnopeon
Th

Thanks though, didn’t know about that so I’ll look for that if I am viewing shops so I know to avoid them.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
The majority of species offered by sellers like Insektenliebe are already in the US (including most/all of the Armadillidium color varieties, and with the possible exception of some of the newer Merulanella), though they sometimes take a little bit of work to find. If you like, PM me and I can share some reputable isopod vendors here in the US already with you.

Thanks,

Arthroverts