So I went with both =)

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Couldn't resist at fairly good prices you let me know...

First one G Pulchra got her/him for 40 bucks at the reptile expo I dont think I can name who I bought it from If Im posting prices for reasons Im sure you know. Let me know if not Ill come right back and Post who is it was.
A lil steamy, prob due to the bumpy ride from vegas to the SF valley.. Im sure she (hoping its a she) will calm right down as soon as she settles in. Is eating and very active, overall im happy with the purchase.

black.JPG

2nd one is a B. Smithi VERY DOCILE very calm I love it, its about 1 1/4"...Got her (hoping its a her) for 30 bucks, great deal! or was it?, you let me know....anyways here it is..

redknee.JPG

Im glad I got both of them, I think it was a very good deal, Two nice spiders for 70 bucks... =) Thanks for looking!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new critters... :)

As for the price.. The pulchra is about what they go for.. The smithi.. Eh.. IMO might be a bit much for being only 1.25".. But as long as you are happy that is all that matters.. :razz:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
RoseT, In agreement with Tommy on the price being a little bit high. However, they do look healthy and well fed. If so, then they evidently came from someone who cares about their stock- which is priceless. Enjoy your new little ones! :)

RoseT

Arachnosquire
That they are Terry, and great eaters. Thanks for the replies.

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
New additions

I don't think $40 for the Pulchra is a bad deal at all. Sure, they seem to be more available, and the price has dropped some, but they still command about $30 for up to 1 inch slings. For the size, you cnat go wrong. Just hope it's a female!