So I made out like a bandit again...

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
The same girl I got my pulchra, regalis, L.P, and irminia for 100$ (irminia and pulchra are adult females) hit me up yesterday saying she could no longer keep the other 4 she had that I wanted.

So for a 100 bucks I got an adult female b. Smithi to breed with my male, a rcf rosea, an OBT and what I believe is a b. Vagan.

About the vagan... it looks exactly like a vagan but it has red hair's (satae if I'm correct) on all the appendages, I could not find any pictures of a vagan with this nor any information on it, as soon as I can I'll take some close up pictures and post them.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Sweet deal! If you look at the cost of an adult female B .smithi you got everything else for free..

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow - fantastic! I've paid that much for just one of some of those!

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
Holy guacamole! I'd pay $100 for the female G. pulchra alone! Nice snag.
The pulchra is such a sweet girl too, by that I just mean she's so docile and absolutely beautiful.
Sweet deal! If you look at the cost of an adult female B .smithi you got everything else for free..
I can NOT wait to breed my male and female. We have been wantin that girl from her for a looong time, that was the hardest one for her to hand over but she knows I'll take good care of them and I promised her a few slings from the clutch.
Wow - fantastic! I've paid that much for just one of some of those!
Yea I can't believe I got such a sweet deal again . Sucks for her that she couldn't keep them.

_scorpio_

Arachnopeon
About the vagan... it looks exactly like a vagan but it has red hair's (satae if I'm correct) on all the appendages, I could not find any pictures of a vagan with this nor any information on it, as soon as I can I'll take some close up pictures and post them.
B. boehmi?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Was there a gun involved with this transaction? Because I feel like you may have robbed her...

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
Congratulations! :)

I agree, red hairs on all the appendages definitely doesn't sound like a Brachypelma Vagans.
Here's the best picture I could get as it started to bail when I opened the enclosure. It's blurry but you can atleast see some of the leg coloring but I'd need to take a good macro to show it well enough.

And pictures of the others. Keep in mind I haven't had time to rehouse or fix any of the mess that is these enclosures. Again newborn baby lol.

Attachments