So happy about this!!(Cyriopagopus sp."Sulawesi" breeding)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks again guys!will prob start shipping these little hell raisers out next week if anyone's interested ;]
Will advise tho that these are not the most docile spiders!My female stridulates more than any tarantula I have here.she's is one feisty girl haha!
-Chris

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Coolbeans......

This is how all captive breeding of unknown hobby species starts and you're going to establish this species within your part of the world, well done :)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: Awesome! Eventually I want to have a couple of these. Nice to see another successful step in helping get them better established :D

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks so much again guys!I have some really exciting breeding prodjects going on over here right now so keep your eyes peeled for some other cool stuff! ;]
-Chris

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks so much again guys!I have some really exciting breeding prodjects going on over here right now so keep your eyes peeled for some other cool stuff! ;]
-Chris
Get some Harpactira sp. RBN on the go......

;)

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't have any of those sorry!Only spiders I'm really keeping from that part of the world are M.balfouri and E.olivacea.
-Chris
I got mine of Cossor (Craig) has bred them first few times over here (UK) and I was lucky enough to win some, beautiful dwarf baboon species, gold plated :)

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hehehe, same with me and Amazon tarantulas!! Next trip to the Amazon and it will be hard to come back home! :D