So excited - I finally got a photo of my h. mac!

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My elusive h. mac, Ariel - who I rarely ever see.....I can't believe I saw him let alone get a picture. His markings are so pretty. Do you think he is too thin?

Last edited:

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks OK to me.. Arboreals to me never get that "plump" look or really should they are more streamlined.. Now H. Mac may not be 100% arboreal nor terrestrial but I think it looks great and nice shot! :)

pok2010

Arachnopeon
ahh the rump is fine :} like oready mentioned aboreals are generally streamlined than round and plump :p

awesome catch mate, im still waiting to see mine, i will catch a photo of him :liar: yea right in my dreams {D

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ahh the rump is fine :} like oready mentioned aboreals are generally streamlined than round and plump :p

awesome catch mate, im still waiting to see mine, i will catch a photo of him :liar: yea right in my dreams {D
This took me six months....lol.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty! :D Hmm, maybe I should name my H. mac "Kathy" ;)

haha, she actually already has a name, but yeah, thought that was interesting. She does look a little thin, but maybe that's because my H. mac is kinda chunky. :D

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pretty! :D Hmm, maybe I should name my H. mac "Kathy" ;)

haha, she actually already has a name, but yeah, thought that was interesting. She does look a little thin, but maybe that's because my H. mac is kinda chunky. :D
I'll try to get him to eat some more and fatten him a little bit. Yes, I name a lot of my T's after angels. You must be an angel! :) Oh, a friend of mine got a new T and asked what he should name it and I told him Kat-T. LOL.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Good grief!

Am I the only one that sees the charlie brown eyes?
:eek:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
H. macs def have that charlie brown look....hilarious!

...and no...she looks plenty plump for a H. mac....i feed mine tons, and it never seems to gets that fat ass look to her

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you take them out of their enclosure, you will find they are easier to see(just kidding, I only had mine out when I was doing a transfer). But, here is a picture of my beautiful girl.

Art