So addiciting!

nomadofthehills

Arachnopeon
Here's my baby G. auerostriata, Chrisinta.

And here's my baby L. parahybana, Shelob. For $5, I couldn't pass it up lol.

carrieh

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the little ones. I also have a G.auerostriata. Mine is about 1". Yes they are verry addicting I started with 1 and have recently moved up to 4

TMac

Arachnopeon
They are cool

I have 9 T's ranging from .5" - 3.5". Two of my newest arrivals are G.auriostriata (1"-1.25"). Those two are already my favorites. They have personality for sure. One in particular is not skiddish. He climbs up on his hide when I open his deli box house lid and wants to get out to walk around. I decided not to try to handle my T's but this little guy seemed to want to explore so much I decided to put the back of my hand out and he walked on without hesitation. Definitely a docile little guy. However, I had trouble getting him to want to climb back into his house or into a cup. He started gaining confidence and speed. I used a paint brush to block him from shooting up past my elbow and he raised up on his back legs. It startled me and I flenched. Sent him to a 10" fall to a thickly padded carpet. When I put a cup down he shot in it lighning fast. I figured then even these gentle little guys are probably safer not trying to handle them, at least for now.

Good luck with the new arrivals!

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice, I've just ordered a G. Aureostriata Sling along with a A. Geniculata they should be here next week.

It really is an addictive hobby.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer

I said it a long time ago....it is a synonym for what leads to an obsession that doesnt have 7 steps for recovery..... A perfect release for the specific perfectionists.....;) Keep going.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice. Your g. aureostriata has a big booty! I expect that your parahybana won't be that small for very long!

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My parahybana is the fastest grower I have. It was the size of a dime 4 months ago and now it's almost 3 inches. Varatious eater. Your gonna love both of those T's. Nice choices.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
EXTREMELY addicting. Nice T's. I started with 1 and now I have 20. Gotta stop for a while, no more room to put them.