• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Sntcruzan

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I received a nice package of spiders from Fred that nicely filled a gap in my collection. The box was perfectly packed and everything arrived nice and healthy. His communication was great which made everything nice and smooth.

thanks again...

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
positive!

Well i just completed a trade with Fred and i could not be happier. communication was good, packaging was great, and i wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

thanks Fred

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
just received my end of a trade with Sntcruzan,arrived in perfect shape would not hesitate to do a trade again.
great packing and arrived even before expected.
thanks a ton
andy

Nefarian99

Arachnopeon
This is long overdue, but I had ordered some H. incei slings from Fred. He shipped them out the same day I paid him, everything was packed really well, and the Ts were in great condition. I highly recommend Fred as a source for great Ts! thanks again, see you at the next meeting =p

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Did a trade with sntcruzan.

His package arrived, VERY WELL PACKED! I have seen great shipping, but this takes it to another level. I think the Ts could survive some serious abuse and crazy weather. It couldn't have been better. I recieved a M balfouri sling, and an adult female G pulchripes. Let me say this about the packing...after taking the T containers out, I almost couldn't get the insulation back in...it was very tight.

Awesome communication through the deal...he responded to my questions within a day.

Enough reading...GIVE THIS MAN YOUR' BUSINESS.

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Positive!

Just did a trade with Fred, everything went well. Great packing and communication. Thanks Kevin

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

I just completed a deal, and he is a very nice patient person that i would not hesitate to do business with in the future!

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+++++++++

I received a package today from Fred (his half of a trade) - and the B. auratum he sent is BEAUTIFUL!

Packing was excellent, communication was great... and he was very patient with me, when I had some issues arise during our trade.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Thanks, Fred! :clap:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Following Sntcruzan

Supa~Positive! :) *highest Review rating I can give* :)

Fred has been heading a local Tarantula Society in the Bay Area of California for years...

Helping the community change perception of Arachnids & helping folx w/ fears & info :clap:

I consider Fred "Old School" he has a 17 yr. young Red-Knee :razz: that he raise-up, etc.

He was willing to meet me @ East Bay Vivarium for trades, and gave me a great deal! :eek: :worship:

Trade was Lg. but my favorite specimen acquired: 3/4" Hapalopus Sp. Colombia "Pumpkin-Patch" :razz:

TY for EVERYTHING that you have done 4 & in the Hobby Fred - it is better w/ you in it ;);)

Sincerely, Jason J. Brown :)

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
My second trade with Fred went as well as expected.

I am currently out of heat packs. So what did Fred do?

He sent his part of the trade early, WITH A HEAT PACK INCLUDED for me to ship my part off to him!!!

His packing was great and at least 1 T was larger than he stated!

Fred has lot's of great reviews; because he is a great person to work with!

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Recently did another trade with Sntcruzan. Great packing, great deal. I would LOVE to do business again with him!

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!!!

Just completed a purchase from Fred and I have to say these were by far the fattest, best looking little GBB males I have received yet. The animals are great, packing is awesome and shipping was prompt. :worship:

Couldn't ask for more. Would definitely buy from sntcruzan again in the future!!

Thanks again!
John

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
**Positive** Great heat packs!
-The packs were warm 2 days later!!!
Next day air from CA to OH.

I just had to add a note to hold them at the shipping facility due to the "next day air" not making it "next day".
Actually, I took the day off from work for receiving, but the carrier couldn't make the "next day schedule" ....ahhh!
The carrier did hold the box in the facility and kept it from freezing.
Thanks for the spunky little slings Fred.
They are a gem.

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Fred is a great guy. I got my order from him and we had a little problem, but everything was resolved. I would not hesitate to do business again. Thank you very much again.

Using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4S.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Old Timer
Positive

I recently completed my 2nd transaction with Fred. Everything about my purchase went smoothly from communication to shipping. Spider is as always - a great specimen! Fred is a great person to do business with and I reccommend him to anyone looking for a quality T. Thanks Fred and I look forward to another purchase from you in the future.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Old Timer
Positive

I did it again. Another happy customer with an awesome spider. :) Fred is by far one of the best shippers in the market with some of the nicest T's around and great prices to boot. Not much more can be said, the quality of service is excellent and Its always a pleasure to do business. Thanks again Fred!

Fins

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Just received 2 beautiful tarantulas. They were in great shape when they arrived. Shipping was quick and they were packed well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Echoing what everyone has said. Great packing, prompt communication, and the Ts were received in great health. No problems whatsoever, thanks!!!