• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Sntcruzan

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had the pleasure of meeting Fred in person. It was an easy and fast transaction! I traded a couple of Ts for some other Ts and a couple of tanks, he even added 2 extra Ts and 1 extra tank! Talk about amazing. Fred is a great guy that knows his stuff and he has a great selection of Ts. I left the meeting point over-satisfied, it couldn't have gone any better. If you are thinking about doing a trade or purchase something from Fred, think no more, just do it!

Thanks again Fred, I'll keep a look out at the Ts you have for some more trades.

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I did a trade with Fred back in November. His two males arrived very well packaged and on time, exactly when he said he'd send them. His communication was topnotch and I would not hesitate to do business with him in future. :) I appreciate his professionalism!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Fred recently purchased 10 hentzis from me. The transaction was smooth and no problem at all. He was very understanding. We kept in touch for a couple weeks prior to shipment. Hes a very generous person with well earned respect, and he knows his tarantulas. Will be looking forward to talking with him in the furture. Thanks again pal.

Austin

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
++positive++sntcruzan++

I just did a trade w/ Fred and everything went very smooth.Great guy to deal with .The T's were beautiful and healthy. I will do business with him in the future. Thanks Chris

smrich

Arachnopeon
Positive

I recently purchased a A. geniculata from sntcruzan. The transaction was excellent. Everything went smoothly including the communication, packaging, and shipping. A freebie was also included. I would definately purchase from this seller again.

pancho64

Arachnopeon
Positive

just purchased a c. crawshayi and a. geniculata from fred and i am more than happy with the health of the tarantulas and he was a great person to deal with. thanx so much fred. dont hesitate to do business with him everyone!

grnlfr

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just completed a trade with Fred last week and it was a breeze. Good communication, excellent packing, and healthy t's always keep me happy and Fred offers just that. I am looking foward to future transactions. Thanks.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive yet again!

I did another local trade with Fred, and it was quick and easy, just like last time. The T is beautiful, and a couple days postmolt as well! I thank you once again Fred, and look foward to future dealings! And I will see you at the January SFBATS meeting! It was nice to meet Keith as well!

Thanks a lot,
Paul

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I just got my end of a trade. He sent me pictures when requested and packaged and shipped just as he said he would. Good seller, thanks man.

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
~positive~

Just completed a trade, everything went smooth! I was most impressed with the packaging. They could've survived a nuclear attack! Great looking Ts, bigger than expected. Looking forward to future deals.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Just completed a trade with Fred, and everything went very smoothly. Fred's communucation was top-notch, as well as his packing! I hope to do business with Fred again in the future....

Thanks Fred!!!

Tim

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just finished a trade w/ Fred and it went great, this is our 2nd trade and freds animals have been above par both times, I'd trade w/ him anytime, ships on time and packs well, stands behind his animals 100% and makes sure that the deal is fair for all involved, Great Guy! always a pleasure, PEACE, B.

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just did a trade with Fred and on arrival, one of the T's passed that night. I informed him and was very helpful, he used his credit to a T dealer and got me the same T that he had traded me from his own collection! Fred is a very caring and helpful person. He didn't hesitate to use his own credit to find me the same T and same size. His packing is very good too. Don't hesitate to purchase/trade from Fred, if there were ever to be a problem, he would fix it in a split second. Definitely a good person to have in the hobby. I hope to do more business with Fred. Thanks again Fred!:)

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Entered into a breeding loan with Fred. He is easy to deal with, and a great communicator. Good luck!!

John

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fantastic Trader!!

Finished a trade with Fred a couple of days ago. To say I was happy with it would be THE understatement of the millennium. All of the spiders arrived as promised, all healthy looking and active. Where I was overwhelmed was the sizes. His two inch Cyriopagopus sp., "Malaysian Blues" are much closer to three and a half inches and absolutely beautiful.

One of the spiders in the package that I shipped didn't survive the trip. I offered to refund it but he declined--said he'd take it as a credit on our next swap. We need more people like Fred in the hobby, without a doubt.

Thank you Fred.

Bob Bohnet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Am working on some trade's with Fred as this is being written. I am very pleased and will continue to deal with him in the future.

grnlfr

Arachnopeon
What a top notch guy Fred is. We just completed another trade and his t's are always a pleasant suprise when they show up, well fed and always bigger than expected. I've dealt with him before and it was a nobrainer when he wanted to trade again. He even sent two freebies this time that were totally unexpected but defenitley welcome. I always look foward to dealing with Fred and hope to complete more trades in the future. Thanks Fred.

brett

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good trade. A+A+A+

I recently completed a good trade with Fred. Good communications, quick shipping, spiders were as advertised and packed well. I would do trades and business with Fred again without reservations.

jnaldrich

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!

Just received my half of a trade with Fred, and I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

I received BEAUTIFUL t's from Fred, packed and shipped perfectly!

I was so excited to make the deal, and Fred delivered on my expectations for sure! These spiders have been incredibly well-cared for, no doubt.:D

I recommend Fred to absolutely anyone looking for the best.

Thanks Fred, you are all pro.......:worship:

POSITIVE EXPERIENCE A+++!!!
Jeff