Snoopy the jerk

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Snoopy is a deer head Chihuahua that I've had forever. He's getting old but that doesn't change his personality. He's really nice when he wants to be but also likes to disobey on purpose. Most of the time he is a jerk though. Love the guy!

IMG_0102.JPG

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
We've got a black deer head that's about 7yrs old. She loves to bite toddlers, and has consistently been crapping in the floor for the past week cause she's no longer allowed to sleep in my room. She's also a jerk lmao.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I guess today is National Dog Day, not sure who comes up with this kind of stuff haha. Here is some more of the jerk.

IMG_7372.JPG

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Had a DH Chihuahua once. Darned suck up con artist. Going up and down the trail at the pack station where I worked she would lag behind and try to convince us she was worn out. Should she hear (those ears can pick up the sound of a can of dog food being opened at 5 miles during a hurricane) another person on the trail she would stop, raise a leg like she was injured and of course get picked up and carried. I think she pulled that one maybe 50 times.

Oh yes. The shivering. "Oh poor me! I'm so abused and freezing to death! Pick me up and cuddle me!!"
Me: .o0(Right. It's 105 degrees. How about I stake you out as bear bait, you little schmuck?)

Last edited:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i love chi chis that's the name of my 14 yr old male, i have a blue type which you don't see too often,he's blue/tan markings,just like black/tan,but blue. yeah they are not for everyone,ya gotta have liking for them,no camera(i need to get annother one),otherwise i would flood this thread w/pics,snoop is awesome.