Snapped an amazing shot today of my sculpts...

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mooooooooooom, ronny doesn't wanna share his food with me!!!!:D:D:D

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mooooooooooom, ronny doesn't wanna share his food with me!!!!:D:D:D
exactly what happened. wish i could have got a video instead. it got a little more violent before i used the tweezers to separate them.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The whole genus is fun to watch during feeding time. The little guys crack me up. Two scorpions fighting over a cricket that is bigger than the two scorpions together amazes me.

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The whole genus is fun to watch during feeding time. The little guys crack me up. Two scorpions fighting over a cricket that is bigger than the two scorpions together amazes me.
yeah :D i love my baby c. gracilis during feeding time. they're cute as all hell. they just pump the crix full of venom.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I remember watching 30+ C.nitidus instars at feeding time, when I still bred those. Very much fun, as they are voracious!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I remember watching 30+ C.nitidus instars at feeding time, when I still bred those. Very much fun, as they are voracious!
yeah, exactly why i prefer scorpions over T's. I dont have to crush crickets for my scorps :) i dont trust the T's, they just arent as aggressive feeders (at least the ones ive had, ime., and barring LP's.)