Snake terrarium setup - will silicone hold branches?

Arcana

Arachnopeon
So, I decided to do a massive makeover to terrariums of my cornsnakes. I have glued branches with silicone (for aquariums) and I'm wondering will it hold branches on the glass? My cornsnakes climb a lot! I have two terrariums (large exoterras) and both have same sort of decoration (check photo). If you have done this I'd be happy to hear how it held, or holds if branches are still attached to walls :)

All I need now is few more plants and black fabric for backgrounds and this is done. Another thing from my to-do-list of this summer :embarrassed:

Attachments

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Looks like they're attached at both ends, so provided you used enough silicone, I'd bet it'll be nice and strong.
If for some reason you need to redo it, be sure to scrape off all the old silicone because new will not bond with old.

Arcana

Arachnopeon
Yeah, they are attached at both ends. Thanks for encouragement, I spent a whole afternoon with this project and I don't want to start over again :D

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
I don't blame you for not wanting to do anymore. Silicone is the worst smell in the world. Skunks got nothin' on wet silicone. My nose burns just thinking about it. *cough cough*.
Slap a background on that and you'll love it even more!