Smoker & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt

Arachnopeon
I am a really bad smoker...like 25-30 cigarettes/day. Can I smoke in the same room where I keep my T`s? Does the smoke bothers them?
What about the music? I know a spider feels vibrations, so how "good" is music for them?

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Both of these topics have come up numerous times. In fact just below this thread is another one about smoking around them. I highly recommend using the search function. You will find plenty of info regarding music and your spiders and smoking (I think there have been about 3 threads about it, in the last few months alone.)

Mr. Tinkletoes

Arachnopeon
Just made a thread about smoking lol. Apparently nicotine is very lethal so try to refrain from smoking in the same room at all and crack a few windows before you suck on your sweet cancer. I'd like to know about the music thing too, since I'm listening to it 24/7.

ametan

Arachnoknight
Just made a thread about smoking lol. Apparently nicotine is very lethal so try to refrain from smoking in the same room at all and crack a few windows before you suck on your sweet cancer. I'd like to know about the music thing too, since I'm listening to it 24/7.
Some say it will bother them. Some say they get used to it. I have two very young kids and that's a lot of noise. My Ts hid at first but seem to be used to it now (slings and adults). Only one is skittish and crazy, but that's just her.

Smoke outside. Healthier for you, the Ts, and helps you cut down a bit. I know. ;)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I've been smoking around my T's ever since i started collecting, and you can take a look at my collect, I have never seen no ill effects on any them... As a matter of fact...
It's seems like i'm the only one who get's the munchies:D.....
My babies are nice and healthy....

generally as long as you don't blow smoke into their individual enclosures... you should be fine...

But really what most of us would suggest is for you to use the search function... it does help.... you can get the answers, for most of your questions?, in regards of our hobby......

Peace,
Armando

cobalt

Arachnopeon
Thank you for you answer!
From now on I will use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.