Smithi!

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Many species lives in the undergrowth and dont get much light at all. A weak lamp could be ok but strong lights are not recomended.

Jovano

Arachnopeon
dude really is there something like a bubble on your T that not normal im really hoping you can post picture because this could be deadly

Well, cant give u a picture since it's gone. I think it was a waterbubble, it sure looked like one. Transparent. I saw it, and when I came back like 15 mins later it was gone.

Last edited:

Jovano

Arachnopeon
Yeah, got one more question. She's gotten(or had) some kind of a white spot on her "ass". Anything I should worry about? The rest is black.

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, cant give u a picture since it's gone. I think it was a waterbubble, it sure looked like one. Transparent. I saw it, and when I came back like 15 mins later it was gone.
It could well be drool from grooming. Was it underneath the carapace where the mouthparts are?

Yeah, got one more question. She's gotten(or had) some kind of a white spot on her "ass". Anything I should worry about? The rest is black.
Sounds like it could be poop. Messy little T! :D

Jovano

Arachnopeon
It could well be drool from grooming. Was it underneath the carapace where the mouthparts are?

Sounds like it could be poop. Messy little T! :D

Yup, it was right there. About the poop part though, hmm dont know. It's on top ;/