Smeringurus Vachoni venom potency?

Transrights

Arachnosquire
So I picked up a Smeringurus Vachoni as my first scorpion and I'm loving it.

The only thing I'm wondering about though is how potent their venom is. Has anyone of you ever been stung by one, or does anyone know how significant a sting would be for an adult person? The only thing I was able to find is that a sting hurts, but that's it.

I'm not planning on being stung. I have kept tarantulas for 5 years and never been bitten and I doubt I will ever be stung by my Vachoni, as I'm always careful and treat animals with respect. Still, accidents can happen, and especially with a fast species like Vachoni (Seriously, THEY'RE FAST, and they BOLT if you as much as look at them) I'd like to know what exactly I'd be getting myself into in case it stung me or somebody in my household.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone has experience with keeping them or knows more about them than me would share their wisdom. :)

Of course always happy about any other additional information either. There's not much to find on the internet about these little critters.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
It may have a painful sting with local swelling may be a blister beneath the skin at the sting site but otherwise harmless. I have never been stung by one though.

Transrights

Arachnosquire
It may have a painful sting with local swelling may be a blister beneath the skin at the sting site but otherwise harmless. I have never been stung by one though.
So about similar to a hornet sting or a strong wasp sting then?

At least you don't have to worry about mechanical damage from fangs with scorpions, unlike with tarantulas :p

On a bit unrelated sidenote, do Scorpions do "dry stings" just like tarantulas give dry bites in certain cases?

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
So about similar to a hornet sting or a strong wasp sting then?

At least you don't have to worry about mechanical damage from fangs with scorpions, unlike with tarantulas :p

On a bit unrelated sidenote, do Scorpions do "dry stings" just like tarantulas give dry bites in certain cases?
I suspect they are to similar wasp/hornet stings. But scorpions can have a wickedly long aculeus that if jabbed with enough force can cause additional pain. But for the most part it is usually the venom that produces all or most of the pain. And yes, they will dry sting too.