Slings

Mel21

Arachnopeon
Hi all new here I’ve got a baby tarantula that’s someone has buried trying to find him and I’m worried he’s not going to survive anything I can do I shouldn’t I worry ?

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
I think I’ve seen this question before somewhere. Odd.

Anyways yeah that’s normal it’s fine. Slings burrow. Read stuff on here about it. And leave it alone because if you mess with it when it’s molting you’ll be the cause of it dying.

Let us know what species it is and we can point you to threads that have species specific husbandry advice or help you out better. How much did you research before acquiring the T?

sasker

Arachnoprince
I agree, confusing. Some has been searching for a sling and accidently buried it while doing so? How big is the sling? Is it in a huge enclosure, or something? Please show pictures of the situation, because this does not make much sense.

quirinus

Arachnoknight
Confusing post....
I agree, confusing. Some has been searching for a sling and accidently buried it while doing so?
I can help you:

Hi all new here I’ve got a baby tarantula that’s someone has buried trying to find him and I’m worried he’s not going to survive anything I can do I shouldn’t I worry ?
Hi all [i am] new here[.] I’ve got a baby tarantula that’s someone has buried [itself. I am] trying to find him and I’m worried he’s not going to survive[.] anything I can do[?] I shouldn’t I worry ?