Slings Kicking Hairs...

DeadLegs

Arachnopeon
Seriously, is there anything more adorable than a 1/2" sling giving an attitude and "kicking hairs"??

I rehomed the Davus Fasciatus I purchased over the weekend and when I attempted to move it along from one deli cup to another, I'm met with a flurry of back leg moving at Mach 8 but could see no hairs flying. I absolutely cracked up! Wished I could've gotten it on video.

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
The only thing more adorable is when they threat posture at that size. My husband's B. albo sling threat postures when his enclosure is bumped. So stinkin' cute lol.

DeadLegs

Arachnopeon
The only thing more adorable is when they threat posture at that size. My husband's B. albo sling threat postures when his enclosure is bumped. So stinkin' cute lol.
My good friend has a 1" LP that does the same thing. Agreed, obnoxiously cute.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Wow! Do i feel left out the most excitement I get from my B.vagans baby is a pet hole (shh don't tell ditto it made a burrow on the side of the enclosure so I can see it). Just sits there pulls dead crickets into its burrow and gives me the trash later. Man what I eouldnt give to have a brat kicking hairs or threat posturing me...oh well such is life :/

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
When they threat posture at that size, the weird threat posture that my P. antinous sling does (stands as tall as she can on her tiptoes and sticks her bum in the air) is up there too.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
My tiny N. tripepii kicked at me for the first time the other day, it was so cute I couldn't stop laughing and grinning like an idiot and my hubby told me I have problems. Which may not be wrong. She was also my first sling to give me a threat posture when she was still small enough for her vial. So cute :angelic:

Leila

Arachnobaron
All my slings do is run away. Lol. They are still verrrry tiny though, so we shall see.

My B. albo sling is a greedy little fat thing though. I went in the room to have a peek at the Ts earlier; and when I shined the light on the albo, it darted into its burrow while dragging along the cricket leg in its fangs! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
My new L.P. sling pops out of the little burrow I made him every time he senses me and runs up to the lid like "Try to open it, I DARE YOU!" :embarrassed:

DeadLegs

Arachnopeon
My tiny N. tripepii kicked at me for the first time the other day, it was so cute I couldn't stop laughing and grinning like an idiot and my hubby told me I have problems. Which may not be wrong. She was also my first sling to give me a threat posture when she was still small enough for her vial. So cute :angelic:
My N. Colorato has yet to kick or throw a posture. When I open the enclosure this little one literally flattens out as much as possible as if he thinks "HAH! I am now part of the ground, you do not see me!" :rolleyes:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
One of my A.geniculata slings already has the confidence of a big mature bully, and throws a tantrum when I open its vial, completely flinging itself on its back in threaposture That one is going to be fun when grown up....

(I know, temperament changes are normal and it may just become a derpy little fluffball)

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
(I know, temperament changes are normal and it may just become a derpy little fluffball)
Noooo don't bring up temperament changes! Youll jinx it! I have a little huntsman as docile as a rock! We don't need her deciding to become a bitey speed demon XD

DeadLegs

Arachnopeon
One of my A.geniculata slings already has the confidence of a big mature bully, and throws a tantrum when I open its vial, completely flinging itself on its back in threaposture That one is going to be fun when grown up....

One of my best friends just bought a .5" OBT that he is convinced will grow up to be a sweet docile little thing... :bored:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
One of my best friends just bought a .5" OBT that he is convinced will grow up to be a sweet docile little thing... :bored:
Really....you should get him to predict wall street items if he is so good at predictions...:D