Slings for days

louise f

Arachnoangel
@EulersK Do i feel ashamed...... Hmmm nope, no no i dont :p:D Haha.. You brought this on your own friend :mooning::astonished::astonished::D
Good luck with all the babies you are gonna have. :smug:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Don't worry, I'll make sure you're the first to know when I have males lol :rofl:
I don't know man - I think you need to learn how to raise a proper stud :D

In all seriousness, my female just hasn't been wildly receptive, and I think he knows that. He always drums for a bit before taking off. He's doing his job, she's not doing hers. I'm beginning to think that my female is in premolt, which is actually good. No chance of a molt after coupling and a larger female. Now I just need to get her to molt ASAP so he can do his business. He's not getting any younger.

If the timing lines up, you'll definitely be getting some freebies with your 50% of slings!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Well, there's no such thing as bad knowledge. You either learn what to do or learn what not to do. I appreciate the link nonetheless :D
It's this species I'm most excited for. Very little information, and the species doesn't have a firm footing in the hobby. I'd love to bring an influx of slings to the hobby, especially those on these boards. With any luck, other breeders on here can get this species to really take off.

B. emilia is just intimidating. I'm excited because she's my crown jewel, but I'm reading reports of 600+ slings.
Aaaand there goes your social life. Eight legged friends only..:p

Otis Driftwood

Arachnodeity
I don't know man - I think you need to learn how to raise a proper stud :D

In all seriousness, my female just hasn't been wildly receptive, and I think he knows that. He always drums for a bit before taking off. He's doing his job, she's not doing hers. I'm beginning to think that my female is in premolt, which is actually good. No chance of a molt after coupling and a larger female. Now I just need to get her to molt ASAP so he can do his business. He's not getting any younger.

If the timing lines up, you'll definitely be getting some freebies with your 50% of slings!
I tried to teach him some manors before he left but he is a stubborn lad.Good luck with the Poec sac, it seems to be going well!! And I can't wait to see the absurd amount of babies you will have :greedy:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You Sir are entirely welcome glad I could help....and if one MM E. truculentus isn't enough I have two more that will mature in 1-2 molts. gotta love Euathlus
If only you had some E sp Yellows :rolleyes:

Abyss

Arachnoknight
@EulersK
Feel free to send any unneeded emilia slings to me, i havent kept a terestrial is prob 10 years haha, sounds like time to get back into those too lol