Slings came in!

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Funny that you mention that, because I was doing some maintenance in my both of my 1.5"-2" OBT enclosures a couple days ago, and I got my first threat posture from either of them, haha. Gotta love OBTs....
Here's a hater baby I rehoused early this year. Lmao. Too cute.
image.jpeg

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Nice! I have slings of these species too. The albo is currently sealed up underground, but I can see it's abdomen. The P murinus took no time at all to web the snot out of everything.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Nice! I have slings of these species too. The albo is currently sealed up underground, but I can see it's abdomen. The P murinus took no time at all to web the snot out of everything.
Yea the albo already made a burrow and the P.murinus is still hiding under a leaf😂

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
I just tried to feed them and the obt ate but the t.albo didn’t but I’m pretty sure it’s in pre molt because his abdomen was lookin kinda bald

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
I just tried to feed them and the obt ate but the t.albo didn’t but I’m pretty sure it’s in pre molt because his abdomen was lookin kinda bald
Mine just went into pre molt as well. Burrowed to China and on occasion I see him through the nice window he’s made in his lair.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Mine just went into pre molt as well. Burrowed to China and on occasion I see him through the nice window he’s made in his lair.
Yea same, the 6 hours or so I’ve had him he’s just been digging straight down

Hey mine left a little window too! Also must be albo molting season.
View attachment 367662
Never mind guys I just tried feeding my albo again because he seemed like he was searching and he took it instantly. I mean it's a good thing but I was really on board with this albo molting season thing:rofl:

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
My T. albopilosus has been sealed in it's burrow for 9 days now. It fed 6 times in my care before burying itself. It ate FEROCIOUSLY every time.

bobbibink

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My tiny A.geniculata is still burrowed—since11/6— I can see it through a hole in substrate and try to feed every few days— nothing! He/she moves when I put light on it— looks healthy. Crazy. 🙄

Craig73

Arachnoangel
They are both good eTe
My T. albopilosus has been sealed in it's burrow for 9 days now. It fed 6 times in my care before burying itself. It ate FEROCIOUSLY every time.
Exact same as mine. The little turkey did have its tunnel against the wall where I could see it, but has closed the curtains...so damn rude.