Sling random bleeding!? Help!

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My a versicolor sling is randoml bleeding it looks like. It ran up and I notice a small bead of it. Then it randomly falls into death curl spazzing out with blood. Idk why it's doing this can it be saved? I am going to put it in an icu. Anything else and why this is happening. Please any help fast is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Thingshave taken a turn for the worst. He is unresponsive and I have him in an icu. Idk what else to do so I'm letting him be for the rest of the night. I don't think he's going to make it. Sorry if my posts make no sense I made them spur of the moment and am distrought.

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Upload a pic so we can see.
The bleeding will be clear liquid, slightly opaque, some say slightly blue.
How is the abdomen?
How are you keeping it?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
make sure its well hydrated, you can try to apply a bit of liquid band aide with a qtip to wherever the blood is coming from...Could have suffered a fall?....good luck.....

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pics are impossible because I'm on an iPod and don't have acomputer available. But I couldn't see where the blood was coming from. But I only saw some little spots which spraying the icu probably contributed to. I'm not sure about the abdomen. It's hard for me to tell if it's deflated. Because it's pattern. I'm hoping for some luck tonight.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Status improved...slightly

Well all day yesterday he was unresponsive and today he is slightly responsive. He reacts when I put his mouth in water. He doesn't seem to like the water but he needs it lol. I have a little waterdish that is perfect size. It is a little circular Lego lol. Well now I can just wait by I feel as if there is SOME hope:eek: